Last Thursday our little Taylor turned 1! I can't believe it, this year has gone by SO fast. Taylor went for her one year well visit at Dr. Luu's and has grown to just shy of 31" (90th percentile) and just below 19lbs (10-25th percentile). She handles shots like a pro, crying is done as soon as the needle is out of her leg, if only I could say Paige handled shots that well, or ever handled Taylor getting shots that well.
The girls love running errands with me, so while we had the car we ran to the post office and Jewel Osco, and out of pure laziness, we stopped on the way home to get some McD's because I didn't feel like cooking lunch.
After Taylor's nap we had a playgroup/birthday party. We were very happy to have everyone over, and I think everyone had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome! I can't believe Taylor is 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Tell her Happy Birthday and give her a kiss!
Post a Comment