Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paige's Special Date

Like the tatoo?
On Monday we decided to surprise Paige and take her to see Chronicles of Narna: Prince Caspian. Let's just say she had NO IDEA. We parked in the theatre garage, no clue, dropped Taylor off at Tom and Andrea's, no clue, went back into the theatre and waited in line to buy our tickets, still no clue. Once we handed her the ticket, she decided that she needed popcorn, but still no clue that we were going to see Narnia. Once she finally clued in I think she was very happy. She sat with Daylan most of the time because she was cold. She was really looking forward to seeing the scene where the bear chases Lucy...Disney Channel previews.

I'm glad we were able to take Paige out for some special alone time, although I think she might have been just as happy staying with Tom and Andrea too!

No comments: