Monday, May 19, 2008

CAUTION: Mom in training

Paige has become so grown up lately. She fixes her own breakfast every morning and always asks if it's okay if she feeds Taylor...EVERY meal! It is such a huge help for her to feed Taylor while I'm cooking so I know Taylor's not going to run up to the stove or crawl up in the fridge or dishwasher for that matter (one of her favorite places). Paige also really enjoys getting to do the dishes and laundry, I think that just might be the one way we differed from when I was that age.
This weekend Daylan and Paige planted trees in pots at the bottom of our stoop and even dug up and framed in a flowerbed against the house where the grass doesn't grow so well. She is such a big help and I love her so much for it. While I am excited for her to start school in the fall (I seriously can't wait to take her school supply shopping!) I am going to miss my little helper around the house...luckily her school gets out at 1:45!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

She's a cutie! I could use some of that help around here!

Tanya said...

I'm sure she'd love to help out with Ryan!