I have always
thouroughly enjoyed Taco Bell. But on Saturday night, I think I officially fell in love, yes, L.O.V.E! Upon walking through the parking lot I noticed a new static cling in the window that announced that they now had a form of
slushies. Now if you know me very well, you know that when it comes to food I love Taco Bell and
Slushies. When you put these two things together you get Tanya
wiggiling within her own utopia. I was so excited I could hardly remember what I was going to order for the girls. As always the food was terrific and as usual we had a new person taking our order (we have never had the same workers at our favorite TB in Chicago). I think they must have been going for tips, which I GLADLY would have given except I think
Daylan would have gotten on to me. Why they deserved a tip:
- They brought our food out to our table for us.
- Came by twice to ask if we needed anything and if the food was okay.
- Appologized to us for the distraction when they were changing out the trash cans.
- Talked to the girls.
- And were just plain ultra friendly the whole time.
Daylan thinks personal blogs are silly, and that they are more for technology people to post helpful ideas, but I was quick to point out during dinner that this visit to TB was VERY blog worthy!!!
4 comments:
Not that it was questioned before, but you have now topped Daylan for favorite family member. Blogs are TOTALLY important, where else can you be totally open about your life right?
Oh, yeah, I have blogger, just haven't used.
Umm...I believed I topped that back on 7/20/2002!
well now it's offical.
Serious?! Oh, I can only imagine how excited you were to see that ad! How as it? You did get one, right?! Wow, they are going to make a lot more money off of you now!
Post a Comment