Saturday, February 28, 2009
Vogue presents "Fabrics in Motion"
Tonight was Paige's first runway show. She pulled double duty as both a designer and model. She was first in the line-up and I don't think I heard a louder reaction to any of the other designers. She sure knows how to strut her stuff. She was very excited and could not be calmed down for the hour backstage pre-show. One of the other designers asked if she could design a childrens wear line so that Paige and Taylor could both model it in the next show, how cool is that?! I must say I am very proud of her for holding her own being the only one that wasn't currently attending or a recent graduate of the many fashion institutes here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cute! How'd you guys hear about this?
Yea Paige! You work it girl!
Post a Comment