Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Grandma Wendy hid some of the eggs too high so Paige resorted to scaling the formal fireplace.
Success!
I KNOW it's in there!
Awaiting the go ahead to open their baskets!
Sorry the video is really long, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it all, but some family members asked us to post it so they could enjoy the girls Easter morning with them. Highlight quote of the morning was Paige describing the eggs they got from their Grandma and Grandpa Drummond. "Taylor's has some weird birds on it and mine has a fence with some flowers on it." In our church we don't use the cross, so Paige didn't realize that the "fence" on her egg was actually a cross. We don't use the cross in our religion because while we are very greatful for Christ giving his life for us, we focus on his resurrection and the Living Christ.

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I can't believe how long Taylor's hair is getting!!! they are so cute!

Charity Brown said...

By the way, how do you get it to let you upload such long videos? I tried letting it upload for 2 days for a minute or two long video, and nothing... so aggrevating!

Nichole said...

They were so careful and patient opening the package. How sweet.com

Alex said...

I love those Easter egg hunts. I'm impressed that Paige could even see the egg up that high. You guys take this egg hunting very serious! haha Way to go Paige.