1. I don't know how the girls ended up with matching outfits, I'm really not a fan of matching. They were bought at different stores more than a week apart and I didn't even realize it until I got home with Taylor's outfit, but Paige thought it would be fun to match Taylor when she changed out of her uniform today.
2. Paige is actually pretty good at taking pictures...can you guess which ones?!
3. It is quite difficult to take a picture of yourself with an slr, let alone trying to do it with a 21 month old that's not in a great mood sitting in your lap.
With those out of the way. Enjoy.

3 comments:
So fun and cute. I love it!
How cute!! I love ALL of the pictures... and their outfits are beautiful!!
I like the matching! Very cute! Taylor looks all grown up!
Post a Comment