Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks. Last Thursday I got the call I detest getting. Yup. Microsoft and Motolora were trying to get Daylan to go to China again. At first they asked for the first 2 weeks of November and we were all going to go since Paige had a 7 day weekend in there so she wouldn't miss too much school. When he went back to them the next day they decided to move it up a month. Because China was on their fall holiday we weren't able to expedite Daylan's visa and we literally picked it up at 3pm yesterday just before the office closed. And so he's off... Our car service just picked him up and he's on his way to the airport. The stinking lucky duck is getting to fly first class this morning, although is just to Seattle and then business class from there to Seoul, Korea, and then on to Shanghai, but still nonetheless. He's so spoiled. He'll be gone for 12 days all together (he's coming back early since we already had a trip planned for the weekend he was supposed to fly back). I guess if there is a silver lining it's that my mom is getting to come up next Sunday to help me out for 4 days. Daylan gets back at 8pm Wednesday night and then we are on a train the next morning at 8am to Ann Arbor, MI to go apple and pumkin picking with Uncle Stacy, he's Daylan's awesome Microsoft Mentor that took our family pictures last year at Christmas. Taylor and Paige absolutely love Stacy and his family, we we're all really excited. I'll try to keep you posted on how much hair I will lose over the next 12 days, but hopefully it will go fast. And, don't worry they're still talking about us going again next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How much fun! If you ever need a FREE nanny to go with you guys on trips I will be more than willing to come with you guys!! ;)
China!?! Well Ni How. As miserable as it sounds to be gone for a month, it does sound pretty neat to take off to China of all places.
Post a Comment