Anyways tonight we had some of the yummy corn from the previous post and we just had to take pictures of Taylor eating it, it was EXTREMELY juicy!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Goodbye summer...please come back soon!
As tonight is the final night of summer I figured I had better post the last of our summer pictures before winter hits tomorrow. Yes, I said winter, because in Chicago there are only two seasons...extreme summer and extreme winter. Today we all went to church and then came home and took a 3 hour nap. After a much needed nap the girls and I supervised Daylan planting our two new trees and some more winter friendly flowers in our front yard, it was only fair that he got to do all of those after Paige and I planted the 6 bushes and 15 flowers that were already there in 100 degree temps back in July. I'm glad winter is coming only because I love getting to wear cold weather clothes and there's just something special about the holidays in Chicago, it's just beautiful here, and the Chicago Christmas tree is WAY better than the Rockefellar tree in NYC, I was VERY disappointed when we saw it when we lived there.
Anyways tonight we had some of the yummy corn from the previous post and we just had to take pictures of Taylor eating it, it was EXTREMELY juicy!


Anyways tonight we had some of the yummy corn from the previous post and we just had to take pictures of Taylor eating it, it was EXTREMELY juicy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how quickly the girls are growing up. They are both soooo cute!!!
You daughters are so cute!! Everyone has grown up so fast!! I was just telling Davone how you and Charity used to babysit for me! That just makes me old huh? :)
Post a Comment