After dinner Taylor changed into her new Punk Princess pjs and gave us a little runway show. I'm not sure why but right now I'm really drawn to the punk style for the girls...I just need to find Taylor a pair of skinny jeans.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Punk Princess Fashion Show
This next picture is to prove to Paige that Mom does know how to cook and it's enjoyable! Taylor, and Paige for that matter LOVED my pesto pasta, hence the green face.

After dinner Taylor changed into her new Punk Princess pjs and gave us a little runway show. I'm not sure why but right now I'm really drawn to the punk style for the girls...I just need to find Taylor a pair of skinny jeans.

How can you resist this...
After dinner Taylor changed into her new Punk Princess pjs and gave us a little runway show. I'm not sure why but right now I'm really drawn to the punk style for the girls...I just need to find Taylor a pair of skinny jeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment