Sunday, April 4, 2010
As Testimony Feels My Heart....
I am so very thankful that I have been blessed to have His gospel in my life. I feel the effects of it daily. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church. I know that Joseph Smith was a TRUE Prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is our living Prophet today. I know that the Bible is the word of God. I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon that simply adds additional testimonies of our older brother Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my family here on earth and those in Heaven that have done so much to make sure that I can receive these blessings. I am thankful for the oppertunity I have had to work with the children and youth of the church for the past 5 years. Things are so much easier to understand when seen through the eyes of a child. I am amazed at the strenth I've seen them exhibt. We are very blessed to have a church family no matter where we go, so that we can always feel at home, no matter where our travels may take us. I am very thankful for the faith that Heavenly Father has placed in myself and Daylan to raise two of His children here on earth. I love my families with all my heart. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Mormon Messages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great day to be thankful. It is inspiring to me to see the strength of your faith; it's definity a part of you that makes you the amazing person you are.
love you,
Post a Comment