So maybe this isn't a valid excuse...but I think it might explain a little bit of why I have been blog absent lately. Here is a look at my schedule for this week:
Sunday:
~Taught Paige's class at church
~came home and made cookies for the dinner we took over to our friends that just had a baby
~made two key lime pies, one for the school Monday treat and one for us
~laundry (b/c I didn't get to it on saturday
Monday:
~took Paige to school at 8:00am
~Planning meeting for Teacher Appreciaiton Day
~Last second LSC Election planning
~Put up the bulletin board for Ms. Wernick
~Ran to the office to write up the LSC agenda for thursday's meeting so it could be posted today.
~little more planning
~finally got back to the house at 10:30am
~finished up laundry and caught up on household chores after the weekend
~went crazy and started rearranging things in the house because I was tired of everything being the same
~confirmed with the Alderman's office that they will be attending our Fine Arts celebration friday
~Picked Paige up from school
~craziness insues at the school when the lsc flyers that were handed out today got all mixed up. I figured out the problem and ran back to the school to tell them the solution
~Played candyland with taylor while Paige cleaned her desk off
~cooked up some chicken nuggets for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking
~more craziness with the girls
~clean up and bedtime for the girls at 8pm
~8:05 Daylan got home from work
~sent some LSC emails
~writing this post
~email the neighborhood association to remind them to send out the reminder email about LSC elections
Tuesday:
~8am school
~8:15am Day of the Child Celebration meeting
~9am distribute LSC flyers throughout the neighborhood
~while out for the LSC flyers stop in a firm up donations for the fine arts event friday
~Finalize the donors list and get all the info to the Art Department teachers so we can get everything ready
~Have dinner with Stacy while he's in town.
~Hopefully run by Dollar Tree and Joann's and get all of the supplies we need for the Fine Arts thing.
Wednesday (Day of Reckoning)
~Local School Council Elections 6am-7pm. Yup, I'll be out there handing out stuff all day.
~11am...owner's coming by to look at a few issues in the house (it's nice having them get all the issues fixed before we close on the house)
~4:15pm Paige's Parent teacher conference
Thursday
~8:15am LSC Meeting....LOTS on the agenda
~8am-???? Help teachers hang artwork for the Fine Arts event
~get any last minute items we need
Friday
~2pm start set up
~3:30-5:30 Fine Arts Celebration
~4:30 Alderman Moreno arrives and I get to show him around
~5:15pm ribbon cutting ceremony at our new mosaic
Saturday
~9am ward is cleaning up the North Avenue Beach
~noon- Daylan's weekly ward sports activity at the beach
~laundry
and FINALLY BREATH!!!!!! No more events until Next Friday's Day of the Child Celebration.
So I hope this gives a little insight as to why I haven't blogged lately. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my work with the school and wouldn't give it up unless my kids were missing out on something, but I truly believe all my hard work with make their school experience that much better.
I do have a ton of pictures to post at some time...hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! You need to get paid for all that!!! :)
Post a Comment