Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now!

At 14 months Taylor figured out how to get out of her crib. So with the suggestion from Dr. Luu, Taylor is now in her big girl bed...it won't be long before we're converting this into the full size bed. To those of you who's kids are like 2 and 3 and still have not tried to escape, I would really like to know how you did that, because both of our have now been de-cribed before 16 months.
Trying to get a serious picture of Taylor can be a feat in and of itself.

I told you those feet were big!
My little cutie!

3 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

It sounds horrible, but when we made that transition we would shut her door. Then we had to lock it (we had a key to unlock it on our side). Then she learned to unlock her door, so we turned the knob around and we lock her in. She'll get fed up, cry, but pretty much fall asleep within 10 minutes of locking her in. We still lock her in on nights it's obvious bedtime will be rough.

Tanya said...

Thankfully Taylor goes down for bed really easily. This morning she decided to change the bedding on her bed though before we got in there...I'm just surprised she didn't have any shoes in bed with her.

Charity Brown said...

Ryan doesn't even really try to climb out. I know he can, but he doesn't try. I decided I'm not going to switch his bed until we move in May... that gives me 9 more months of freedom from a roaming toddler!