Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!


So this is a busy birthday week in our house. Today is my sister Nichole's 3? birthday (see fritz, I'm being nice), Thursday is her husband's birthday, and Friday is Taylor's 2nd birthday.

That being said...I thought I would write a special post about my wonderful, beautiful, all inheriting sister (that's right ALL)! Nichole has always been like a second mother to me, not just because she's SO MUCH OLDER than me, but because she has always had such a natural motherly instinct. I admire her is so many ways. She has 6 amazing kids...you're not counting wrong, Taylor wound up in the photo...and even more amazing than that is that she homeschools the kids and they are all way above their "suggested" grade level. If only I can be a fraction of the woman, wife, and mother she is I will be happy.
I LOVE YOU NICKELFRITZ!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

sweet post!

Nichole said...

you're too much. love you sweetie!